CNW-2 Features Double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts The outer width of both ends of the CNW-2 are nominally 12mm wide One end has a two outer tips nominally 2.7mm wide each, & the other end has tips of 3.8mm each The blade thickness is nominally 1.35mm
Montlake Bicycle Shop is located in the beautiful and quaint town of Seattle, Washington. We truly enjoy choosing the bikes that we stock and build to show you. We have access to so many of the world's best brands that we choose a wonderful selection of models that makes it possible for you to find the bike of your dreams. We have bicycles from tiny companies like Gunnar, Ridley and Brompton, and big companies like Giant and Cannondale (and many in between). We choose our bike selection based on what we believe offers the best value. Every rider has particular interest and needs, and we are confident that we can help you find your own dream bike.
The perks we offer:
- Free 200 Mile Performance Adjustment (within first 90 days of purchase)
- Free New Bike Follow-Up Adjustments for One Year (repair due to accidental damage will incur normal labor charges)
- Complimentary Chain Wear Check For The Life of your Bike
- Free Admission To One Of Our Bicycle Maintenance Classes (please sign up in advance to participate in a class)
- 50% labor discount on customization and accessory installation at time of bicycle purchase
- 90 Day Stem Exchange Privilege with 50% Discount on Parts and Labor
- One Year Free Labor on Flat Tire Repairs
- One Year Free Labor For All Repairs Covered by Manufacturer's Warranty
Come by and see us for all of your bicycle needs!
Monday - Friday: 10am - 7pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm