2015 Intense Carbine 29C Pro build (Heavily upgraded) – Large Frame
Rear travel can be adjusted to 140mm or 125mm.
The current build with approximate dates of the upgrades:
• Race Face Affect R35 Stem (40mm) – new 3/2019
• Race Face Affect Handlebar (780mm) – new 3/2019
• Ergon GE1 Grips – new 3/2019
• SRAM Dub bottom bracket – new 3/2019
• SRAM GX Eagle Dub Crankset (30T chainring) – new 3/2019
• SRAM GX Eagle shifter 12spd – new 3/2019
• SRAM GX Eagle rear derailleur – new 3/2019
• SRAM GX Eagle cassette 10-50 – new 3/2019
• SRAM Guide R Brakes – new 3/2019
• SRAM Centerline Rotors (180 F/R) – new 3/2019
• Fox Transfer dropper post lever – new 3/2019
• Fox Factory Transfer dropper post (125) – bought new in 2/2018
• Fox Factory 36 Fit Evol Fork 29 - 160mm – bought new in 2/2018
• Cane Creek In-Line Coil 200 X 57 – bought new in 2016
• Rockguardz Carbon lower down tube and under carriage guard – bought new in 2017
• American Classic 29 trail wheelset XD driver – bought new in 2016 – serviced 2/2019
• Michelin Tires Wild Gripper 2.35 front/2.25 rear – setup tubeless
• SRAM XX1 gold chain
• WTB Volt saddle
• Clear Matte Frame protection on front and rear triangles
More history of the bike…
This bike has been meticulously maintained and upgraded by the professional mechanics (Tad, Jonathan, and Josh) at Piney Mountain Bike Lounge in Greenville, SC since June 2017. They welcome a call to verify.
In July 2015 it was originally bought new as a medium Pro build from Greenville Custom Bicycles (GCB) and maintained by their professional mechanics (Frank & Tom). In October 2016, after a minor impact with a bridge railing, the drive side seat stay cracked and a whole new rear triangle was purchased from Intense and installed by GCB.
In early 2017, a new large front frame was purchased from Intense to get some more reach and room; GCB professionally installed. At my height I can ride a medium or large frame.
I have plenty more pictures of the bike if interested.
If interested feel free to call, email or text. Thanks - Mike
Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bikes
Frame in inches: 19.5"
Riding Style: All Mountain
Wheel Size: 29"
Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
Item condition: Used
Availability: Private ad