Meet the ALLROAD; The multi-surface, disc brake brother of the ALFA.
Not a gravel grinder, not a cross bike, not an adventure bike, not a commuter. The ALFA ALLROAD is a high performance road bike that you can ride damn near anywhere. A road bike that is equally at home in road races as it is on dirt or gravel roads. The development team paid special attention to preserve the high performance ride characteristics of the ALFA while integrating flat mount disc brakes and allowing riders to adjust tire widths from 23c all the way to 38c. Chainstays and wheelbase are kept tight, riders can move seamlessly from their current road bike to the ALFA ALL ROAD and experience the same thrilling feel that a great road bike provides. “The bike that I have waited my entire life to own” – Tony Karklins, Founder of HIA Velo
The unruly and untamed brother to the ALFA, the ALLROAD plays by no one's rules. It doesn’t care if you want to ride a 23c tire on the road or a 38c on the dirt. The ALLROAD can be tempted to take on the local trail, gravel road or hill climb. Not defined by one type of surface, the ALLROAD dares you to turn right on that gravel road you’ve ridden by so many times. The ALLROAD craves the dirt while owning the asphalt.
Clean lines, internal cable routing and disc brakes, the ALLROAD gives the middle finger to the rules. Meticulously handmade with US sourced unidirectional carbon and our proprietary INNEGRA S high modulus carbon, this triple monocoque frame delivers at under 920 grams placing it amongst the elite weights of performance bikes. If we could deliver this bike with a Johnny Cash LP and a bottle of whiskey we would.
- Frameset: Alfa Allroad Carbon by Allied Cycle Works
- Crankset: Zayante Carbon M30 Direct Mount X Spider 172.5mm 48/32t Black 2T by Praxis
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000 11-Speed Braze-On, Black
- Cassette: CS-5800, 105, 11 Speed, 11-32t
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-RX800-GS 11-Speed Med. Cage Rear Derailleur w/ Clutch
- Shifter: Ultegra Shift/Brake Lever+Caliper Set ST-R8020/BR-8070, R&L, Hydraulic
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra w/RT800S 160mm Centerlock IceTech Disc Brake Rotor
- Handlebar: Zipp SL-70 Ergo Handlebar, 42cm, 31.8mm 31.8mm Carbon with Matte Black Decal
- Stem: Thomson Elite X2 Road Stem 90mm +/- 10 degree 31.8mm 1-1/8" Threadless Black
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite Setback Seatpost: 27.2 x 330mm Black
- Saddle: Selle Italia XR Gel Flow
- Wheelset: Rolf Prima Hyalite 700c Thru Axle
- Tires: Schwalbe G-One Speed HS472 TL 700x35c
- Weight As Pictured: 17lbs 9oz
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Cycle Quest offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.