For those who are ready to join this rare breed of triathletes, the E-117 is your launch pad. The E-117 is the perfect entry-level bike for those in serious training, and with serious sights on a half Ironman. Get out there. Join the club. Push yourself to the limits and discover a stronger, faster you. Now featuring Zipp 606 (404/808) NSW clincher carbon wheels.
- TRIATHLON-SPECIFIC GEOMETRY AERODYNAMIC FRAME
- FORK AND SEAT POST: As aero as the E-118 Next in true wind conditions (5Â° to 20Â° yaw angles).
- UCI APPROVED:Approved model for all Union Cycliste Internationale races.
- OPTIMAL CARBON FIBER: Designed to be high performance and even lighter.
- PROVEN FRONT AND REAR BRAKING SYSTEM: Minimizes the frontal air impact zone and reduces drag at the back.
- CONCEALED FRONT BRAKE: Ultralight and easy to adjust.
- PRESS-FIT 3D SYSTEM: Extends positioning flexibility by offering 3 head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity; system preserves 5% and 11% more incremental frontal rigidity vs. standard spacers when the handlebar is set at 15mm and 25mm respectively.
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY: No complicated hardware
- easily removable cockpit and wheels.
- CLASSIC DERAILLEUR HANGERS: Make for easy wheel changes.
- SIZE-SPECIFIC GEOMETRY: Well balanced ergonomic fit for every frame in every size.
- Outstanding aerodynamics
- added comfort
- lightness and rigidity
- all rolled into one totally integrated package.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
Endurance House Sarasota/Bradenton does not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
All items are carefully inspected and assembled by highly experienced mechanics. For any manufacturer defects, we will work with the manufacturer to ensure prompt warranty claims. For shipping damage, we ship via FedEx through BikeFlights.com. We ensure that the item is insured up to the purchase price, and the customer will be required to work with BikeFlights for remedy.