Please note, the new version of this bike is as per product images.
Often ladies bikes get overly focused on styling at the expense of performance. Bicycle technology has advanced hugely in recent years and in many ways it is a shame that many ladies bikes have not benefited from it.
With the Polygon Sierra deluxe, this has certainly not been the case. With the Sierra deluxe, much case has gone into providing a complete and competent package, with comfort and performance being kept front of mind whilst designing the bike.
The all alloy step through frame is matched together with height and tilt adjustable handle bars. A suspension fork has added to provide increased comfort for both the arms and shoulders whilst riding over uneven paths. The saddle is well sprung, with elastomer supports soaking up the smaller vibrations, and with the suspension seatpost absorbing the larger bumps.
It great to see a front derailleur featured on the bike, the additional gear range makes the bike just that much more useful in all types of terrain. Usability is also furthered with the addition of a light set front and rear, a rear rack for carrying parcels as well as guard protecting the rider from drive train.
Alloy is used to keep the bike as light as possible, the use of alloy extends from the frame, to the wheels, handlebars, rear rack and even the mud guards. Keeping weight to a minimum means that the bike is that much easier to ride, especially on inclines.
A sealed bottom bracket and Shimano componentry are a given for a bike of this quality- The branded wheels and Schwalbe tyres come as a welcome surprise and add to the performance of the bike.
- Alutech 6061 alloy frame is lightweight, sturdy and comfortable
- SR Suntour NEX commuter suspension fork delivers a responsive feel for the road
- Shimano Altus / Tourney 21 Speed groupset giving you all the gears you need to ride with ease
- Tektro Alloy V brakes handle stopping duties
- Lightweight and handy rear carrier rack included
- Front and rear mudguards and chain guard protect your clothes from getting dirty while riding
- Built in battery powered front and rear light
- Comfort saddle
- 700c Rigida Alloy Double Wall wheels with Schwalbe Citizen 700x40c tires provide a comfortable, stable and responsive ride
- 16.6kg including pedals.
- LIFETIME Warranty on Frame.
- Full manufacturerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s warranty on parts
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, BikesOnline.com offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.