The Entity WB600 Water Bottle is designed to be as compact as possible, adding minimal height at the valve so riders with smaller frames and tight-fitting dual suspension mountain bikes can finally get a bottle that fits.
The WB600 carries 20oz of water in a BPA Free soft squeeze polypropylene bottle topped off with a low stack Quench Flow valve lid, specifically designed to keep dirt and mud outside of the valve and, with a quick wipe, out of your mouth!
When you pair the Entity WB600 Water Bottle with the Entity BC45 Side-Pull Bottle Cage, you get two products that were specifically designed to work perfectly together, for optimal bottle retention on rough terrain and ease of use in even the most compact frames.
- Quench Flow Valve keeps dirt and mud away, boasts a fast flow rate and is easily opened & closed with your mouth
- Easy squeeze bottle for quick hydration when you need it the most
- Low Stack Quench Flow Valve keep bottle height compact, ideal for small or cramped suspension frame designs
- 100% Free of BPA
- Volume Measurements printed on the bottle keep you in check of how much is left
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water
- Capacity: 20oz
- Total Weight: 3ounce
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, BikesOnline.com offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.