The all-world, all-conditions performer of your dreams is now available. When it comes to blazing a trail, X3 stands above all others. This is a supremely talented bike, combining pure speed, exceptional comfort and assured multi-strata handling. At the root of all this capability is a proprietary forming technology that allows us to shape seamless, Grade 9 titanium tubing into a remarkable frame profile that optimizes stiffness-to-weight ratios with no added weight. We're talking 30% more rigidity versus leading ti gravel bikes, with no compromise to ride quality. Power transfer is further maximized via a shapely and integrated head tube, assymetrical chain stays and a standard BB-86 bottom bracket. The perfect marriage between form and function, T-LAB’s X3 will allow you to master roads that make other bikes falter.
- Frame: Seamless, Grade 9 (3Al-2.5V) titanium tubing delivers advanced performance and durability.
- Uniquely profiled top tube offers superior lateral rigidity, augments responsiveness and enhances shoulder-carry comfort.
- Radically formed seat tube is engineered to withstand the most extreme axial loading while offering maximum side-to-side strength.
- Proprietary, one-piece, T-ONE dropout system offers an exponential advantage with regards to stiffness; provides exceptional durability and more precise shifting.
- Fork: T-Lab Carbon (Cross/Gravel)
- Dual Control Levers: Ultegra 8020, Hydro
- Front Derailleur: Ultegra 8000, Braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Ultegra 8000, GS
- Cassette: Ultegra 8000
- Brakeset: Ultegra 8070
- Centerlock Rotors: TEKTRO (140mm Rear, 160mm Front)
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Disc
- Tire: Mavic Yksion Elite Allroad 700x40c
- Handlebar : Ritchey Comp EVO Curve
- Seatpost: Ritchey Pro 27.2mm
- Stem: Ritchey Comp
- Saddle: Union Sport Saale RXSEL 140 Red
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Cycle Quest offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.