Welcome to BikeExchange – your online marketplace for everything bike.
How does BikeExchange work?
- Fully integrated e-Commerce stores, allowing online purchasing and prompt shipping.
- Click and Collect, allowing you to purchase online and pick up your goods directly from the retailer.
- Interest free terms are available on some items from select retailers using third party finance.
- Contacting the store by email or phone to make your own payment and collection arrangements.
- Check the product description on your goods to determine which options apply to your items
BikeExchange was founded in 2007 by childhood friends Sam Salter and Jason Wyatt who set out on the mission of creating an online hub for all things bicycles. Plenty has happened in the past ten years, and that small idea has grown into an international company with over 100 employees across eight countries. Today, BikeExchange is part of the MarketPlacer group.
BikeExchange has teamed up with CyclingTips
CyclingTips is renowned the world-around as a premium quality editorial website that celebrates the beauty of road cycling and inspires cyclists of all levels to become better and more knowledgeable riders.
The BikeExchange Blog is our way of sharing our passion for the sport. The goal of our dedicated editorial team is to provide genuinely helpful advice in order for you to find the product, know how to use it and love cycling as a result. If you're after information and advice, this blog is home to helpful buyer's guides, reviews, “how to”s and plenty more.
BikeExchange supports the cycling community
Formerly 2016 sponsors of the pro cycling team Orica-BikeExchange and Orica-AIS (Now Orica-Scott), and long-time sponsors and supporters of the Santos Tour Down Under. Over in the US we sponsor Sea Otter and we’ll soon be announcing plenty more partnerships. On a more local level we get behind countless grassroots events and groups so that we can invest back into this great sport and the people who are so passionate about it.
Welcome along – it’s great to have you on the ride.