Giant have enhanced their commitment to women's bikes, accessories and apparel through the creation of the stand alone brand 'Livbikes' (formerly known as Livgiant),
Both the Avail and Defy range have been completely re-launched for 2015, meaning the Liv Avail Advanced SL 1 got quite the over-haul.
This bike suits a rider who: Is looking for a comfortable all-rounder roady versus an aggressive set-up. Someone who enjoys a quality social session with the bunch.
This bike loves riding:
Long sessions on the road that are to be enjoyed.
- Full women’s specific geometry – shorter in the top-tube, a little higher at the front end to make for a comfortable road riding position
- Advanced SL level carbon composite frame
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for consistent and quality braking in all kinds of weather
- 22-speed Shimano Ultegra electronic drivetrain and compact crankset to aid in the ascents
- Integrated D-Fuse seatpost to cut down some of the bike’s weight and make for a really compliant and more comfortable ride
- Full internal cable routing
- Giant P-SL 0 disc specific wheelsystem
- Supper glossy frame finish
You’d buy this bike if….:
You’re after a really comfortable road bike for great, longer Sunday rides.