Looking for a duel suspension mountain bike that has had solid design input by a real off road team athletes?
Then take a look at the Giant Reign 27.5 1 dual suspension mountain bike. This is Giant’s higher end aluminium model MTB (the Reign 27.5 2 is the model that comes in below this one) and, like Defy it has been completely redesigned in 2015.
This bike suits a rider who:
Is after a race specific enduro bike and who likes to find themselves at the pointy end of the podium after a race.
This bike loves riding:
Rough! Find some gnarly, rocky, tough trails and watch this bike lap them up.
- Durable ALUXX-SL-grade aluminium frame
- 160mm RockShox Pike RCT3 fork
- 160mm RockShox Monarch RC3 debonair plus rear shock – so heaps of suspension travel designed for really rough trails
- RockShox Reverb Stealth drop seatpost to get the seat nice and low on technical seatposts descents
- 27.5 wheel platform delivers a great all-round wheel size
- SRAM 1x11 speed X1 groupset
- Awesome orange pop colour scheme that customers are loving
You’d buy this bike if….:
You were into a great value enduro racing and maybe even some downhill thanks to the travel on this great all-round trail bike.