If you’re a cyclist or a triathlete, you’ve probably been in this situation…
You’re getting ready for that weekend long ride, filling up some bottles of water or sports drink, and stuffing your jersey pockets full of bars, gels, chews, and a baggy full of salt pills.
Then you set out and you’re trying to remember when to take it all. “I’ll take a gel on the 30, a salt pill on the 45, and half a bar on the hour with some sips of sports drink mixed in.” Then an hour later you may be trying to remember what you took and when.… Oh wait. Did I miss one?”
INFINIT can take the hassle and confusion out of nutrition. Just two scoops per bottle. One bottle per hour— it’s that simple!
INFINIT Nutrition is an all-in-one nutrition solution that has everything you need to fuel even your longest endurance rides. Whether it is a century, a 50 mile Mountain bike or a Gran Fondo, INFINIT Nutrition can dial in the perfect blend tailored just for you!
INFINIT Nutrition was founded by athletes for athletes. Founder and ten-time Ironman finisher, Michael Folan, had a goal when he set out — to create a better sports drink. The drink had to provide enough calories and carbs to keep an athlete fueled; enough electrolytes to keep fluid and blood ion concentration in balance, while also being easy to digest even in the most grueling conditions.
The product also needed to be an all-natural alternative to the dizzying array of sports nutrition supplements on the market filled with high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, dyes, colors, and additives— Hence, the birth of INFINIT Nutrition.
- Simplicity. INFINIT does the thinking for you, so all you have to do is drink your stuff and go. The all-in-one formulas provide you everything you need to go all day — No bars, no gels, and no food needed.
- Osmolality. INFINIT blends are designed to be easy to digest and absorb into your system, giving your muscles everything they need to perform at their best, without causing any stomach distress.
- Ingredients. Simple, all-natural ingredients, with absolutely no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners:
- Carbs are your body’s main energy source during activity. Supplementing carbs while riding ensures your muscles have the fuel they need to keep cranking out the watts. INFINT formulas contain three different carbohydrate sources (maltodextrin, glucose and sucrose) and enables your body to process calories up to 30% more efficiently than the majority of other products on the market.
- Protein in INFINIT’s endurance formulas keeps you from getting hungry even on the longest rides. They offer a premium whey protein isolate, as well as a vegan alternative for those avoiding dairy or following a plant-based diet.
- INFINIT’s exclusive electrolyte blend matches the average athlete’s sweat composition, and contains essential salts that eliminate muscle cramping by rehydrating the body gently and replenishing the minerals lost through sweat.
- Customization. Different people, different sports, different weights, and sweat rates — a one-size-fits-all bulk powder is not the answer. INFINIT allows you to customize your formula to have your desired amount of calories, electrolytes, flavor strength, carbs and more, creating the right nutrition for you and your goals.
The Proof is in the Results
INFINIT Nutrition custom blends have helped athletes of all calibers perform at the highest level of their respective sports. Many of these athletes use Custom Blends that are dialed in just for them, others swear by the Preset hydration and recovery formulas.
- Endurance mountain biker Taylor Lideen finished 2nd overall at the 2018 24 Hour Mountain Biking World Championships fueled by his Custom endurance blend.
- Triathlete Matt Russell finished 6th overall at the 2018 Ironman World Championships after switching to INFINIT.
- Fitness and triathlon influencer Ginny Cataldi has used INFINIT Infinit to power her through 2 Kona World Championship races
- Olympian and pro triathlete Andy Potts finished 7th and 8th overall in the 2017 and 2018 Ironman World Championships, respectively, using his official Andy Potts Custom Formulas.
Even if you are an athlete who is never going to make it to the top of the podium, INFINIT can help simplify your ride prep and fueling so you can focus on anything BUT tallying up salt tabs and stashing away gel wrappers.
INFINIT Custom and Preset formulas have helped countless riders and weekend warriors stay hydrated and feeling good when out enjoying a long ride or toeing the line at local race.
Mr. Lago, a gravel and mountain bike rider had this to say about his INFINIT Custom Blend:
"Loved the flavor, best sport drink I ever had and was always looking forward to the next sip. Overall I think we have a winner, very convenient and effective."
The individual athlete is what INFINIT focuses on. They even have a full Customer Support Team of Registered Dietitians and pro athletes who will take the time to get to know you, your training, and your goals. INFINIT offers free consultations and Custom Blend set-up services so they do the work for you. If you’re interested in getting your own custom blend set-up, you can schedule a free consult or take a look at the 5 Hour Challenge!
Your personal INFINIT Formulation Specialist can even walk you through everything you need to know about how to carry, fuel, and stay hydrated with your INFINIT Blend no matter what you're doing — from triathlon and road cycling, to gravel racing and enduro MTB, INFINIT can help you find the perfect sports fuel formula for you!
No need to pop salt tablets, gels, or bars. No need to keep track of how much of this or how much of that you took in the last hour or ten miles.
Let INFINIT do the thinking for you. Simply drink your stuff and go all day long!